To Accept The Award Requirements Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With The Award Share 7 Things About Yourself Award 15 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers Contact The Bloggers and Inform Them of The Award
I received this award from Merveilleux. Thank you!
Seven random things about me that you might not know...
1. Some things I wanted to be when I grew up: ballerina, mom, pirate, Indian, doctor, explorer, Olympic silver medalist in backstroke, architect, archeologist, physical therapist, artist, and chef.
2. Not normally very talkative in class, I got in a little trouble in 9th grade history class when I made a snarky comment about the Bayeux Tapestry. I was trying to be funny for the benefit of the rest of the class. While I don't remember what I said, I will not forget about William the Conquerer and the Norman conquest of England. I've been to Normandy, but I've not confronted THE TAPESTRY in person. I should probably do that someday.
3. I can't diagram a sentence to save my life... I missed out on it as one of the schools started it after I'd left, while in the other school everyone had already been doing it for years.
4. I've won $500 on two separate occasions. The last time was ten years ago.
5. I home schooled for three (3) years. One of my sisters and I used to say we were in mariachi band and on the jumping team. We went to state two consecutive years... we were that good.
6. I didn't know I had curly hair until I was about 20. My hair was either too short or it was dried and brushed into a frizzy mess.
7. Neil Diamond is my nemesis.
I would like to pass this award on to: Jam Hands, Kitchen & Bakery, and mushitza.